Subscribe to Flushwater by Email
Subscribe to the Flushwater Feed
Water TagsArizona water rights birds California water rights Colorado River allotment Colorado River apportionment Colorado River Basin Colorado River Compact global climate change global warming government control Great blue heron video groundwater Hoover Dam Las Vegas Las Vegas water rights nature Nevada water rights Oregon ownership rivers Siletz River Southwestern US water SWNA texas water and civilization water conservation water crisis water delivery water in Afghanistan water in China water in Iran water in Pakistan water in the Middle East water issues water more precious than oil water policies water rights water shortages water supplies water use water wars water waste Western water law western water reclamation Youtube
- Nitrogen pollution's path to streams weaves through more forests (and faster) than suspected
- Ocean sink for human-made carbon dioxide measured
- Solar-powered moisture harvester collects and cleans water from air
- Coastal ecosystems suffer from upriver hydroelectric dams
- Defects help nanomaterial soak up more pollutant in less time
- What do gardens bring to urban ecosystems?
- Coal power stations disrupt rainfall: Global study
- The Stream, March 15: Millions at Risk of Premature Death Due to Freshwater, Air Pollution, UN WarnsThe Global Rundown A UN report warns that millions in Asia, the Middle East, and Africa could die prematurely if environmental protections are not improved. Hundreds fall ill in Malaysia after toxic waste is dumped into a river. Increased rainfall in Iraq leads to a larger-than-expected wheat crop. Cyclone Idai closes in on the coast […]
- Is U.S. Groundwater Quality Getting Better or Worse? It’s Hard to SayToo little data so far for main national monitoring network. The post Is U.S. Groundwater Quality Getting Better or Worse? It’s Hard to Say appeared first on Circle of Blue.
- The Stream, March 14: A Week After Deadly Flooding, Malawi Faces Tropical Cyclone ThreatThe Global Rundown A week after flood waters killed at least 56 people, Malawi braces for a tropical cyclone. A slow-rising flood deluges homes in the Mississippi Delta. Looters take food, water, and other items as Venezuela’s nationwide power outage continues. Malaysia puts bauxite mining projects on hold to conduct environmental studies. Researchers rush to understand […]
- The Stream, March 13: Insurance Premiums Set to Rise in Most Flood-Prone Areas of U.S.The Global Rundown A new plan by the Trump administration hopes to overhaul the U.S. National Flood Insurance Program by raising premiums for the most flood-prone homes. Russia vows to audit a planned water bottling plant on Lake Baikal in response to public outcry. California seals its participation in the Colorado River drought contingency plan. […]
- The Stream, March 12: Venezuelans Queue for Water As Nationwide Blackout ContinuesThe Global Rundown An ongoing power blackout in Venezuela forces residents to queue to buy water. The incidence of motor neuron disease spikes in parts of New South Wales, Australia, and experts say contaminants in water may be the culprits. Flooding kills 28 people in Malawi and impacts an estimated 227,000. Water costs escalate in […]
- Fire and Water: Paradise, CaliforniaIn Paradise, CA, those faced with rebuilding homes and businesses are faced with a grand challenge: how to restart the town's imperiled water system. The post Fire and Water: Paradise, California appeared first on Circle of Blue.
- Federal Water Tap, March 11: Dams, A Mine, and PFASThe Rundown California Republicans aim to redirect federal funds for high-speed rail into water storage projects. FEMA only partially reimburses California for Oroville Dam repairs. The Trump administration orders rapid scientific review of California water proposal. The Army Corps approves a large copper mine in southeastern Arizona. New Mexico representatives introduce a bill to respond […]
- The Stream, March 15: Millions at Risk of Premature Death Due to Freshwater, Air Pollution, UN Warns
Category Archives: Water Systems
Post by Whitney Rix Victory II.
Survivalist Seeds, Prepared To Die? by Gen Wright We don’t really need to ask why the popularity with non-hybrid seeds, also known as survivalist seeds. With weekly revelations of additional staff at the White House espousing, let us say, non-capitalist … Continue reading
Below are more property listings, land, real estate, auctions and locations you may like. Idaho Bingham County Idaho United States Acreage 100 to 1000 Acres Agricultural Country Homes Development Land For Sale Prepper Land Available Buyer Services More information this … Continue reading
Below are more property listings, land, real estate, auctions and locations you may like. Featured Properties Mexico Acreage 1000 Acres & Up Aquacultural Properties Big Ranches Over 250 Acres Cattle Ranch Fishing Properties Green Properties Off The Grid Prepper Homes … Continue reading