Subscribe to Flushwater by Email
Subscribe to the Flushwater Feed
Water TagsArizona water rights birds California water rights Colorado River allotment Colorado River apportionment Colorado River Basin Colorado River Compact global climate change global warming government control Great blue heron video groundwater Hoover Dam Las Vegas Las Vegas water rights nature Nevada water rights Oregon ownership rivers Siletz River Southwestern US water SWNA texas water and civilization water conservation water crisis water delivery water in Afghanistan water in China water in Iran water in Pakistan water in the Middle East water issues water more precious than oil water policies water rights water shortages water supplies water use water wars water waste Western water law western water reclamation Youtube
- Shift to more intense rains threatens historic Italian winery
- New evidence highlights growing urban water crisis
- Environmental DNA proves the expansion of invasive crayfish habitats
- Smart sink could help save water
- Monitoring CO2 leakage sites on the ocean floor
- Urban stormwater could release contaminants to ground, surface waters
- Disease-carrying mosquitoes push northern limits with time-capsule eggs
- The Stream, August 6, 2019: Drought Strikes 2,000 Miles of Pacific Northwest CoastlineThe Global Rundown Drought hits more than 2,000 miles of Pacific coastline in the U.S. and Canada. Hundreds of rail passengers are stranded in Mumbai, India, as flooded rivers swamp train tracks. France’s EDF utility says they may curb nuclear power generation due to low river levels. Recent testing shows water contamination is still a […]
- What’s Up With Water – August 5, 2019What's Up With Water is your "need to know" news of the world's water from Circle of Blue, with the major stories of the week. This week's episode examines Zimbabwe, the Mekong, and Fort Jackson. The post What’s Up With Water – August 5, 2019 appeared first on Circle of Blue.
- Federal Water Tap, August 5: EPA Revokes Pebble Mine VetoThe Rundown The EPA, after criticizing an Army Corps environmental analysis, withdraws its veto of a controversial Alaska mine. Republican senators introduce a bill to limit the scope of the Clean Water Act. An upcoming draft revision of lead-in-drinking-water rules might ban partial lead service line replacements. Hurricane Barry reduces the size of the Gulf […]
- HotSpots H2O: Taps Run Dry for Millions in Zimbabwe’s CapitalHalf of residents in Zimbabwe’s capital are without municipal drinking water as drought and inadequate infrastructure parch the city of some 4.5 million people. The post HotSpots H2O: Taps Run Dry for Millions in Zimbabwe’s Capital appeared first on Circle of Blue.
- The Stream, August 2, 2019: In Coastal U.S., New Homes Being Built Faster in Flood Zones Than Safe GroundThe Global Rundown New housing is being built faster along flood-prone coastlines than in inland areas in the U.S. The town of Whaley Bridge, England, is evacuated following a dam burst. Scientists harness fog to provide a drinking water supply. The Cadiz water project in California’s Mojave Desert faces a new round of environmental reviews. […]
- The Stream, August 1, 2019: Mekong River Drops to Lowest Levels in 100 YearsThe Global Rundown Southeast Asia’s Mekong River is at its lowest levels in more than 100 years. Droughts and floods intensify across Asia, damaging palm oil, natural rubber, rice, and sugar crops. Almost 9 million people in Somalia and South Sudan are facing severe food insecurity. California considers a bill that would require water agencies […]
- The Stream, July 31, 2019: Water-Related Land Rights Killings Up Four-Fold, Human Rights Group FindsThe Global Rundown A human rights group finds a four-fold increase in water-related land rights killings worldwide. The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency proposes easing regulations on coal plant waste. The European Commission tells Germany to reduce nitrate levels in groundwater or face fines. New photographs show tens of thousands of expired water bottles abandoned in […]
- The Stream, August 6, 2019: Drought Strikes 2,000 Miles of Pacific Northwest Coastline
Category Archives: Water & Society
Listing ID: 27019 56+ Acre Mountain Farm With Trout Stream Beautiful long range mountain views including views of Grandfather Mountain! 56+ Acre Mountain Farm near Boone, NC with a Rushing Trout Stream Flowing Through the Estate. Originally Listed … Continue reading
Post by Whitney Rix Victory II.
PRIVATE ARKANSAS OZARK MOUNTAIN RANCH 575 ACRES COMPOUND Listing ID: 31101 MADISON COUNTY HUNTSVILLE ARKANSAS MAIN HOUSE GUEST HOME 575 ACRES OF OZARK MOUNTAIN LAND FOR SALE GREAT PREPPER PROPERTY AND SO MANY MORE POSSIBILITIES This private Ozark Mountain … Continue reading
Below are more property listings, land, real estate, auctions and locations you may like. Land Auction Calendar Featured Properties Oklahoma United States Auctions Fishing Properties Hunting Properties Log Homes & Cabins Williams & Williams Auctions Prepper Homes Properties Recreational Properties … Continue reading