Subscribe to Flushwater by Email
Subscribe to the Flushwater Feed
Water TagsArizona water rights birds California water rights Colorado River allotment Colorado River apportionment Colorado River Basin Colorado River Compact global climate change global warming government control Great blue heron video groundwater Hoover Dam Las Vegas Las Vegas water rights nature Nevada water rights Oregon ownership rivers Siletz River Southwestern US water SWNA texas water and civilization water conservation water crisis water delivery water in Afghanistan water in China water in Iran water in Pakistan water in the Middle East water issues water more precious than oil water policies water rights water shortages water supplies water use water wars water waste Western water law western water reclamation Youtube
- Researchers discover a flipping crab feeding on methane seeps
- Ingredients for water could be made on surface of moon, a chemical factory
- New insight into river flows and sediment transport under ice cover
- Ocean acidification harms cod larvae more than previously thought
- A hidden source of air pollution? Your daily household tasks
- Tiny fibers create unseen plastic pollution
- What rising seas mean for local economies
- The Stream, February 21: Perth Told To Expect Big Cut in Groundwater AllocationThe Global Rundown Regulators tell the utility serving Australia’s fourth-largest city that it will be allowed to pump less groundwater. The U.S. Supreme Court, in a decision with far-reaching consequences, will consider whether the Clean Water Act applies to certain discharges to groundwater. Arizona lawmakers warn that not all their drought plan agreements will be […]
- The Stream, February 20: Despite Easing Restrictions, Cape Town Residents Still Carefully Conserving WaterThe Global Rundown Residents of Cape Town, South Africa, continue to conserve water even as restrictions relax. The water supply in Dayton, Ohio, is deemed safe after a water main break affected 100,000 residents. Tribal leaders in the Philippines resist construction of a dam on the Kaliwa river. New water filters in Ann Arbor, Michigan, […]
- The Stream, February 19: Great Barrier Reef at Risk of Bleaching Due to Freshwater Plumes from Queensland FloodingThe Global Rundown The Great Barrier Reef is at risk of coral bleaching in the wake of the Queensland, Australia, floods. Independent testing finds lead levels in Flint, Michigan, are below the federal action level. The Sea of Galilee reaches a 2-year high amid a rainy winter in Israel. Eight miners are found alive following […]
- What’s Up With Water – The Mixed Blessing of Humans Greening the PlanetListen to hear the Implications of global greening and water waste in the oil fields of the Permian Basin. The post What’s Up With Water – The Mixed Blessing of Humans Greening the Planet appeared first on Circle of Blue.
- Federal Water Tap, February 18: EPA Plans to Regulate Two PFAS Chemicals in Drinking WaterThe Rundown Drinking water standards for two PFAS chemicals are coming, but not quickly. In a study of 25 drinking water treatment facilities, federal scientists find a high occurrence of PFAS chemicals. The Senate passes a big land and conservation package. A slew of water bills are introduced in Congress, including lead in schools, water […]
- HotSpots H2O: Palm and Sugarcane Plantations Strip Guatemalan Farmers of Land, Water AccessAs global demand for biofuel increases, plantations are crowding out traditional farming in Guatemala,which has spurred land and water quarrels The post HotSpots H2O: Palm and Sugarcane Plantations Strip Guatemalan Farmers of Land, Water Access appeared first on Circle of Blue.
- Permian Oil Boom Uncorks Multibillion-Dollar Water PlayProducing oil produces even more water. Getting rid of it is a large and expanding business. The post Permian Oil Boom Uncorks Multibillion-Dollar Water Play appeared first on Circle of Blue.
- The Stream, February 21: Perth Told To Expect Big Cut in Groundwater Allocation
Category Archives: Properties of Water
Subscribe/Unsubscribe PROPERTIES & AUCTIONS #553 07/23/2018 IN THIS ISSUE: The Ignorance Of Wisdom Auction Opportunities Along The Waters Kentucky Ridge Top Home With Views & Privacy The Ignorance Of Wisdom “The truest characters of ignorance are vanity and pride … Continue reading
Post by Whitney Rix Victory II.
Below are more property listings, land, real estate, auctions and locations you may like. Pennsylvania Schuylkill County Pennsylvania United States Bordering Public Land Mountain Land Remote Secluded Buyer Services More information this property….. EAST PENNSYLVANIA MTN HUNTING LAND FOR LEASE … Continue reading
Hydrology is the science that encompasses the occurrence, distribution, movement and properties of the waters of the earth and their relationship with the environment within each phase of the hydrologic cycle. The water cycle, or hydrologic cycle, is a continuous … Continue reading