Subscribe to Flushwater by Email
Subscribe to the Flushwater Feed
Water TagsArizona water rights birds California water rights Colorado River allotment Colorado River apportionment Colorado River Basin Colorado River Compact global climate change global warming government control Great blue heron video groundwater Hoover Dam Las Vegas Las Vegas water rights nature Nevada water rights Oregon ownership rivers Siletz River Southwestern US water SWNA texas water and civilization water conservation water crisis water delivery water in Afghanistan water in China water in Iran water in Pakistan water in the Middle East water issues water more precious than oil water policies water rights water shortages water supplies water use water wars water waste Western water law western water reclamation Youtube
- The need for conservation of natural springs in drying climate
- Etching the road to a hydrogen economy using plasma jets
- Solar hydrogen production: Splitting water with UV is now at almost 100% quantum efficiency
- More efficient biosolar cells modelled on nature
- Good night? Satellite data uncovers dolphins on the move at nighttime
- Tiger snakes tell more about local wetlands' pollution levels
- Measuring ocean acidification along US coasts
- Molybdenum Ore Spill Is China’s Biggest Tailings Leak in Nearly 20 YearsA spillage of waste molybdenum ore in northeast China last month was the biggest tailings leak the country witnessed in almost 20 years and needed the toughest environmental emergency response, the environment ministry said on Monday. The post Molybdenum Ore Spill Is China’s Biggest Tailings Leak in Nearly 20 Years appeared first on Circle of […]
- The Stream, April 22, 2020: Brazil’s Most Populous Indigenous Reserve Hit by Daily Water InterruptionsThe Global Rundown Amid the coronavirus pandemic, water interruptions plague residents of Brazil’s most heavily-populated indigenous reserve. Rescuers in Kenya search for survivors after torrential rain triggered a fatal landslide. The World Food Programme warns that the Covid-19 crisis is intensifying food shortages for millions of people worldwide. A new report suggests that the number […]
- Protective Gear in Low Supply for U.S. Water UtilitiesWithin the next two weeks, many U.S. water utilities will run out of protective gear that helps their workers reduce the spread of the new coronavirus. The post Protective Gear in Low Supply for U.S. Water Utilities appeared first on Circle of Blue.
- The Stream, April 21, 2020: Las Vegas Drops Plan to Pump Water from Rural AreasThe Global Rundown Las Vegas, Nevada, abandons plans to pump water from rural parts of the state. Heavy rainfall causes flash floods and landslides in western Kenya, possibly leaving several people dead. A shortage of carbon dioxide gas, which is used in water treatment, may affect U.S. water supplies during the Covid-19 pandemic. In Detroit, […]
- Hygiene Professionals Build Information Hub for Coronavirus ResponseOrganizations working at the front lines in low- and middle-income countries need good information about the role of hygiene in preventing spread of the new coronavirus. They need to know the latest science and what practices have yielded benefits elsewhere. Occasionally, they also need an expert ear to provide technical guidance, a helpline of sorts […]
- What’s Up With Water – April 20, 2020The post What’s Up With Water – April 20, 2020 appeared first on Circle of Blue.
- Federal Water Tap, April 20: More Democrats Support Water Bill AidThe Rundown Support among Democrats in Congress grows for emergency water bill assistance due to the coronavirus pandemic. The EPA agrees to a timeline for updating national drinking water standards for microbes and disinfection byproducts. California Democrats call for state and federal cooperation over water resources. The National Parks Service greenlights DC Water’s sewage overflow […]
- Molybdenum Ore Spill Is China’s Biggest Tailings Leak in Nearly 20 Years
Category Archives: Politics of Water
TheHealthRanger Published on Sep 21, 2017 Geoengineering expert and weather control analyst Dane Wigington unloads the true globalist agenda behind weather control technology in a fascinating one-hour interview with the Health Ranger of Natural News. The interview covers the existence … Continue reading
As usual, the Hussein Soetoro administration, Congress and the lamestream enemedia have made sure to keep the citizens of this nation focused on “fluff ‘n stuff” while more important issues are pushed to the back burner or ignored altogether. Yet, … Continue reading
The EPA has abandoned its job! So citizen scientists are taking over, testing the water for lead from 100+… EPAwatch.org
Post by Whitney Rix Victory II.