Subscribe to Flushwater by Email
Subscribe to the Flushwater Feed
Water TagsArizona water rights birds California water rights Colorado River allotment Colorado River apportionment Colorado River Basin Colorado River Compact global climate change global warming government control Great blue heron video groundwater Hoover Dam Las Vegas Las Vegas water rights nature Nevada water rights Oregon ownership rivers Siletz River Southwestern US water SWNA texas water and civilization water conservation water crisis water delivery water in Afghanistan water in China water in Iran water in Pakistan water in the Middle East water issues water more precious than oil water policies water rights water shortages water supplies water use water wars water waste Western water law western water reclamation Youtube
- Unsettling currents: Warm water flowing beneath the 'Doomsday Glacier'
- Glass injection molding
- Regional habitat differences identified for threatened piping plovers on Atlantic coast
- Solar and wind power could mitigate conflict in northeast Africa
- Colorado River basin due for more frequent, intense hydroclimate events
- One-third of Antarctic ice shelf area at risk of collapse as planet warms
- Adoption of green infrastructure tracked
- The Stream, April 9, 2021: Atlanta Prisoners Sue City Over Contaminated WaterYOUR GLOBAL RUNDOWN Nearly 40 currently and formerly incarcerated people in Atlanta are suing the city over allegedly supplying contaminated drinking water in 2018 and 2019. Open-air waste pools are increasingly threatened by poor management and climate change in the United States. Four people are dead and several are hospitalized after drinking contaminated water in […]
- Federal Agencies Plan to Investigate Links between PFAS Exposure and Viral IllnessTwo federal health agencies intend to scrutinize connection between two hot-button health issues. By Brett Walton, Circle of Blue Two federal health agencies are planning to investigate potential links between exposure to toxic PFAS chemicals and susceptibility to viral illnesses like Covid-19. The study would build on federally funded investigations of PFAS exposure in nine […]
- The Stream, April 8, 2021: Taiwan Imposes Water Restrictions As Drought WorsensYOUR GLOBAL RUNDOWN Over one million homes and businesses in Taiwan were told to ration water as the country faces its worst drought in almost six decades. Negotiations stall over filling and operating a controversial Ethiopian dam. Connecticut health officials are urging homes that rely on well water to test their systems for arsenic and […]
- The Stream, April 7, 2021: Michigan Requests Changes To PFAS Cleanup At Former Air Force BaseYOUR GLOBAL RUNDOWN Gretchen Whitmer requests changes to PFAS cleanup requirements at the former Wurtsmith Air Force Base, in Michigan. Flood irrigation practices are accessible to only one percent of metro Phoenix, Arizona. The death toll from flooding in Indonesia and East Timor rises. New research finds winter snowmelt is increasing in the American West. […]
- The Stream, April 6, 2021: Torrential Rain Spurs Landslides and Flash Floods In IndonesiaYOUR GLOBAL RUNDOWN Landslides and flash floods in Indonesia kill over 40 people and displace thousands. River mining in Kashmir is drying up canals that irrigate the region’s apple farms. Florida is taking precautions to prevent a 77-acre wastewater pond from collapsing. Negotiations over the Grand Ethiopian Renaissance Dam resume between Ethiopia, Sudan, and Egypt. […]
- What’s Up With Water – April 5, 2021The post What’s Up With Water – April 5, 2021 appeared first on Circle of Blue.
- HotSpots H2O: Indigenous Environmental Activist Shot and Killed in HondurasThe environmental activist Carlos Cerros was killed in Honduras, in the town of Nueva Granada, at the end of March. The post HotSpots H2O: Indigenous Environmental Activist Shot and Killed in Honduras appeared first on Circle of Blue.
- The Stream, April 9, 2021: Atlanta Prisoners Sue City Over Contaminated Water
Category Archives: Politics of Water
TheHealthRanger Published on Sep 21, 2017 Geoengineering expert and weather control analyst Dane Wigington unloads the true globalist agenda behind weather control technology in a fascinating one-hour interview with the Health Ranger of Natural News. The interview covers the existence … Continue reading
As usual, the Hussein Soetoro administration, Congress and the lamestream enemedia have made sure to keep the citizens of this nation focused on “fluff ‘n stuff” while more important issues are pushed to the back burner or ignored altogether. Yet, … Continue reading
The EPA has abandoned its job! So citizen scientists are taking over, testing the water for lead from 100+… EPAwatch.org
Post by Whitney Rix Victory II.