Subscribe to Flushwater by Email
Subscribe to the Flushwater Feed
Water TagsArizona water rights birds California water rights Colorado River allotment Colorado River apportionment Colorado River Basin Colorado River Compact global climate change global warming government control Great blue heron video groundwater Hoover Dam Las Vegas Las Vegas water rights nature Nevada water rights Oregon ownership rivers Siletz River Southwestern US water SWNA texas water and civilization water conservation water crisis water delivery water in Afghanistan water in China water in Iran water in Pakistan water in the Middle East water issues water more precious than oil water policies water rights water shortages water supplies water use water wars water waste Western water law western water reclamation Youtube
- Ocean swimming alters skin microbiome, increasing vulnerability to infection
- Scientists map huge undersea fresh-water aquifer off U.S. Northeast
- Harmful algal blooms in lakes, reservoirs
- Do ice cores help to unravel the clouds of climate history?
- Looking for freshwater in all the snowy places
- Biomedical bleeding may impact horseshoe crabs' spawning behavior and movement
- Dynamic collaboration behind new research into best way of using biologging tags
- Pesticides, Antibiotics, Heavy Metals Tarnish Europe’s WaterwaysNew chemicals and medicines are being developed, then leaching into waterways, faster than researchers can study them. The post Pesticides, Antibiotics, Heavy Metals Tarnish Europe’s Waterways appeared first on Circle of Blue.
- The Stream, June 11, 2019: Barge Traffic Across the Midwestern U.S. Slowed by High River LevelsThe Global Rundown Flooding in the midwestern United States halts barge traffic. A new state budget announced in California omits a controversial water tax. Many residents of Abidjan, the largest city in the Ivory Coast, are still kilometers away from a clean water source. India’s monsoon rains arrive a week later than usual. Despite lessening […]
- North Carolina Community Struggles to Recover from Repeated FloodsA look at how a North Carolina community is struggling to recover from repeated floods. The post North Carolina Community Struggles to Recover from Repeated Floods appeared first on Circle of Blue.
- Federal Water Tap, June 10: EPA Tries to Limit State Clean Water Act ReviewsThe Rundown Disputes over energy infrastructure that states rejected because of water pollution concerns is at the center of an EPA memo seeking to limit state authority. President Trump signs a $19.1 billion disaster aid bill. The White House rejects an intelligence analyst’s written statement for a House climate change hearing. Transportation regulators release a […]
- HotSpots H2O: Somalia on the Edge of Famine After Driest Rainy Season In DecadesSomalia’s current rainy season has failed, a situation that the United Nations warns could leave a third of the country’s residents food insecure by July. The post HotSpots H2O: Somalia on the Edge of Famine After Driest Rainy Season In Decades appeared first on Circle of Blue.
- With Heavy Spring Rains, Lake Erie Algal Bloom Forecast Gets Worse and WorseThe latest Lake Erie forecast projects a large buildup of harmful cyanobacteria, or blue-green algae, this summer. The post With Heavy Spring Rains, Lake Erie Algal Bloom Forecast Gets Worse and Worse appeared first on Circle of Blue.
- The Stream, June 7, 2019: Rural Russians Fear River Pollution from Moscow’s Dumped TrashThe Global Rundown Russia plans to dumps Moscow’s trash in a remote northern region, but locals fear the refuse will pollute nearby rivers. Newly-designed floating homes could boost sustainability in coastal Bangladesh. Villagers in rural South Africa try drip irrigation and drought-hardy crops as the fear of another dry spell looms. Drought leaves more than […]
- Pesticides, Antibiotics, Heavy Metals Tarnish Europe’s Waterways
Category Archives: Real Estate w/water
Subscribe/Unsubscribe PROPERTIES & AUCTIONS #553 07/23/2018 IN THIS ISSUE: The Ignorance Of Wisdom Auction Opportunities Along The Waters Kentucky Ridge Top Home With Views & Privacy The Ignorance Of Wisdom “The truest characters of ignorance are vanity and pride … Continue reading
Listing ID: 31424 Bonner County Sagle ID Cabin on Bottle Bay For Sale 0.14 Acres Private Dock Welcome to Bottle Bay, a cabin on the Lake! Here’s your Summer get-a-way at Lake Pend Oreille! All set up for maximum enjoyment … Continue reading
CATFISH CREEK EXECUTIVE HOME 421 ACRES RANCH OKLAHOMA Listing ID: 31326 Creek County Bristow Oklahoma 14,000+/- sf Home 421 Acres Fenced & Cross Fenced 4 Ponds and so much more! The Estate at Catfish Creek is a 421+/- acre ranch … Continue reading
Listing ID: 23814 Beach Townhouse Spectacular Views Of The Bay & Gulf of Mexico Keaton Beach, Florida Seaside waterfront 3 bedrooms 2 baths beach townhouse has spectacular views of the bay and Gulf of Mexico, this property is located in … Continue reading