Subscribe to Flushwater by Email
Subscribe to the Flushwater Feed
Water TagsArizona water rights birds California water rights Colorado River allotment Colorado River apportionment Colorado River Basin Colorado River Compact global climate change global warming government control Great blue heron video groundwater Hoover Dam Las Vegas Las Vegas water rights nature Nevada water rights Oregon ownership rivers Siletz River Southwestern US water SWNA texas water and civilization water conservation water crisis water delivery water in Afghanistan water in China water in Iran water in Pakistan water in the Middle East water issues water more precious than oil water policies water rights water shortages water supplies water use water wars water waste Western water law western water reclamation Youtube
- Deforestation, erosion exacerbate mercury spikes near Peruvian gold mining
- Earth was stressed before dinosaur extinction
- New material design tops carbon-capture from wet flue gases
- Scrubbing carbon dioxide from smokestacks for cleaner industrial emissions
- Shrinking of Greenland's glaciers began accelerating in 2000, research finds
- Scientists convert plastics into useful chemicals using sunlight
- How are Utah's dry lakes impacting air quality and human health?
- HotSpots H2O: South Africa Imposes Emergency Water Restrictions to Prevent Another “Day Zero”Less than two years after Cape Town’s “Day Zero” water crisis, warm, dry weather has prompted South African water suppliers once again to impose emergency conservation measures. Below-average precipitation, along with above-average temperatures, have afflicted the country for months. A jump in water use has also strained resources. Nationwide, dam levels have dropped by 10 […]
- Rising Seas Threaten Tens of Millions More People with Inundation, Study Says. Even That May Underestimate the ImpactThe Climate Central study did not account for relative sea-level rise. It assumed that land elevations remained constant. In the dynamic world, that is not the case. The post Rising Seas Threaten Tens of Millions More People with Inundation, Study Says. Even That May Underestimate the Impact appeared first on Circle of Blue.
- The Stream, November 1, 2019: Keystone Pipeline Spills 383,000 Gallons of Crude Oil in North Dakota, Affecting WetlandsThe Global Rundown The Keystone pipeline spills 383,000 gallons of crude oil in North Dakota. Severe flooding forces 200,000 people in Central Somalia from their homes. Rural Kentucky counties improve the quality of their water, but many residents are now unable to pay their water bills. Parts of Southeast Asia’s Mekong River continue to plummet. […]
- The Stream, October 31, 2019: Several Michigan Communities Detect Lead Levels in Water Above New State StandardsThe Global Rundown Lead levels exceeding new state standards have been found in the water of five communities in Oakland County, Michigan. Wildfires continue to spread in California, with power now shut off for about 1 million residents. Farmers in South Africa say they are experiencing the driest season in years. Lawmakers in Australia spar […]
- Vast Differences in Legionnaires’ Disease Response by IndustryOutside of healthcare, there are few rules for preventing spread of Legionnaires’ disease in buildings. The post Vast Differences in Legionnaires’ Disease Response by Industry appeared first on Circle of Blue.
- The Stream, October 30, 2019: 300M People at Risk of Yearly Coastal Flooding by 2050, New Data ShowsThe Global Rundown New research claims 300 million people worldwide are at risk from rising sea levels, a higher number than previously suggested. A landslide in Cameroon following heavy rainfall leaves at least 37 people dead. A petrochemical plant in Iran is delayed by water shortages. Experts say the world is “woefully unprepared” to address […]
- A Conversation with Sadhguru: Water’s ValueA conversation with Sadhguru following his panel at the World Economic Forum's India Economic Summit. The post A Conversation with Sadhguru: Water’s Value appeared first on Circle of Blue.
- HotSpots H2O: South Africa Imposes Emergency Water Restrictions to Prevent Another “Day Zero”
Category Archives: All Posts
Subscribe/Unsubscribe THE EAGLESTAR FLASH #542 June 7, 2018 IN THIS ISSUE: Want To Be Rich Rivers Beckon Privacy Seclusion 31 Acres Middle Tennessee Prepper Home Want To Be Rich “The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, … Continue reading
Subscribe/Unsubscribe PROPERTIES & AUCTIONS #538 05/24/2018 IN THIS ISSUE: Cultivation Of Ignorance Auction Opportunities Unusual Rare & Unique Properties Elk Meadows Bordering National Forest Cultivation Of Ignorance “Ignorance never settles a question.” ~ Benjamin Disraeli “Where ignorance is our master, there … Continue reading
(Natural News) Combining dark chocolates and olive oil could magnify both foods’ beneficial cardiovascular effects, a recent study revealed. As part of the study, a team of researchers conducted a randomized crossover study involving 26 volunteers that exhibited at least three cardiovascular risk … Continue reading
New science reveals “consensus” theory of how Earth was formed is TOTALLY WRONG… but scientists are sure they’re not wrong about anything else
(Natural News) A new scientific discovery debunks the popular “consensus” theory of how the Earth was formed. Researchers at the Institut de Physique du Globe de Paris simulated the formation of the Earth’s mantle and discovered a zinc to sulfur ratio different … Continue reading