Subscribe to Flushwater by Email
Subscribe to the Flushwater Feed
Water TagsArizona water rights birds California water rights Colorado River allotment Colorado River apportionment Colorado River Basin Colorado River Compact global climate change global warming government control Great blue heron video groundwater Hoover Dam Las Vegas Las Vegas water rights nature Nevada water rights Oregon ownership rivers Siletz River Southwestern US water SWNA texas water and civilization water conservation water crisis water delivery water in Afghanistan water in China water in Iran water in Pakistan water in the Middle East water issues water more precious than oil water policies water rights water shortages water supplies water use water wars water waste Western water law western water reclamation Youtube
- Using bacteria to create a water filter that kills bacteria
- Mediterranean freshwater fish species susceptible to climate change
- Penguins, starfish, whales: Which animals will win and lose in a warming Antarctic?
- Emperor penguins' first journey to sea
- Water, not temperature, limits global forest growth as climate warms
- Risk of infection from water in the air at home
- Climate change: How could artificial photosynthesis contribute to limiting global warming?
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
Author Archives: Phil Waton
(Natural News) Combining dark chocolates and olive oil could magnify both foods’ beneficial cardiovascular effects, a recent study revealed. As part of the study, a team of researchers conducted a randomized crossover study involving 26 volunteers that exhibited at least three cardiovascular risk … Continue reading
New science reveals “consensus” theory of how Earth was formed is TOTALLY WRONG… but scientists are sure they’re not wrong about anything else
(Natural News) A new scientific discovery debunks the popular “consensus” theory of how the Earth was formed. Researchers at the Institut de Physique du Globe de Paris simulated the formation of the Earth’s mantle and discovered a zinc to sulfur ratio different … Continue reading
(Natural News) Consumers were more inclined to choose brands that use faces in their imagery, a study in the European Journal of Social Psychology revealed. The research also showed that this effect was even more pronounced when consumers feel lonely. The researchers said this was … Continue reading
(Natural News) A funny thing happened on the way to reporting on the Presidential assassination, the Fema-camp-style roundup of the American people for “incorrect political views”, America’s latest war of military occupation, the monopolization of all e-commerce by delisting all … Continue reading