Subscribe to Flushwater by Email
Subscribe to the Flushwater Feed
Water TagsArizona water rights birds California water rights Colorado River allotment Colorado River apportionment Colorado River Basin Colorado River Compact global climate change global warming government control Great blue heron video groundwater Hoover Dam Las Vegas Las Vegas water rights nature Nevada water rights Oregon ownership rivers Siletz River Southwestern US water SWNA texas water and civilization water conservation water crisis water delivery water in Afghanistan water in China water in Iran water in Pakistan water in the Middle East water issues water more precious than oil water policies water rights water shortages water supplies water use water wars water waste Western water law western water reclamation Youtube
- Warming oceans are getting louder
- Warming, acidic oceans may nearly eliminate coral reef habitats by 2100
- Freshwater insects recover while spiders decline in UK
- New green technology generates electricity 'out of thin air'
- To help wildlife move, researchers map both natural and legal boundaries
- Hydropower dams cool rivers in the Mekong River basin, satellites show
- NASA flights detect millions of Arctic methane hotspots
- The Stream, February 18, 2020: United Kingdom Faces 200+ Flood Warnings as Storm Dennis Brings Severe WeatherThe Global Rundown Hundreds of flood warnings are in place in England, Wales, and Scotland as Storm Dennis brings severe weather to the UK. California once again wobbles on the edge of drought. An Iowa company hoping to withdraw and send 2 billion gallons of water to the western United States pulls its permit request. […]
- What’s Up With Water – February 17, 2020This is Eileen Wray-McCann for Circle of Blue. And this is What’s Up with Water, your “need-to-know news” of the world’s water, made possible by support from people like you. In Australia, water levels in Sydney’s main drinking water reservoir surged to 78 percent of capacity after a week of torrential rainfall in the state […]
- Federal Water Tap, February 17: Planet’s Hottest January Ever Measured, NOAA FindsThe Rundown Water legislation introduced in Congress targets microplastic pollution, faulty septic systems, and buckled canals in California. The GAO recommends incorporating climate change planning into federally funded drinking water and sewer projects. The National Weather Service signals higher than normal flood risk this spring for the eastern Missouri River basin. Federal agencies are scheduled […]
- HotSpots H2O: Drowning In South Africa Sparks Riot Over Water ShortagesA young girl’s drowning in eastern South Africa this January aggravated existing frustrations over water supply in the parched nation. The post HotSpots H2O: Drowning In South Africa Sparks Riot Over Water Shortages appeared first on Circle of Blue.
- The Stream, February 14, 2020: Detroit City Council Asks Michigan Governor to Declare Public Health Crisis Over Water ShutoffsThe Global Rundown The Detroit City Council calls on Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer to declare a public health crisis over the city’s ongoing water shutoffs. This January was the hottest ever recorded across the globe, according to the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. The environmental fallout in the Gulf of Mexico from the 2010 Deepwater […]
- North Carolina Panel Approves Bailout for Indebted Sewer SystemCliffside Sanitary District, which serves around 75 customers, is under state control because of financial hardship. The post North Carolina Panel Approves Bailout for Indebted Sewer System appeared first on Circle of Blue.
- The Stream, February 13, 2020: Low Winter Precipitation in California Could Intensify Wildfire RiskThe Global Rundown A shortage of winter precipitation in California could heighten summertime wildfire risk. Several days of torrential rainfall in Alabama cause millions of gallons of sewage overflow. Scientists propose enclosing the North Sea with two giant dams in an effort to protect 25 million Europeans from rising sea levels. New Zealand threatens legal […]
- The Stream, February 18, 2020: United Kingdom Faces 200+ Flood Warnings as Storm Dennis Brings Severe Weather
Author Archives: Flusher
Subscribe/Unsubscribe PROPERTIES & AUCTIONS #553 07/23/2018 IN THIS ISSUE: The Ignorance Of Wisdom Auction Opportunities Along The Waters Kentucky Ridge Top Home With Views & Privacy The Ignorance Of Wisdom “The truest characters of ignorance are vanity and pride … Continue reading
Subscribe/Unsubscribe THE EAGLESTAR FLASH #542 June 7, 2018 IN THIS ISSUE: Want To Be Rich Rivers Beckon Privacy Seclusion 31 Acres Middle Tennessee Prepper Home Want To Be Rich “The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, … Continue reading
Subscribe/Unsubscribe PROPERTIES & AUCTIONS #538 05/24/2018 IN THIS ISSUE: Cultivation Of Ignorance Auction Opportunities Unusual Rare & Unique Properties Elk Meadows Bordering National Forest Cultivation Of Ignorance “Ignorance never settles a question.” ~ Benjamin Disraeli “Where ignorance is our master, there … Continue reading
TheHealthRanger Published on Sep 21, 2017 Geoengineering expert and weather control analyst Dane Wigington unloads the true globalist agenda behind weather control technology in a fascinating one-hour interview with the Health Ranger of Natural News. The interview covers the existence … Continue reading