Water – its history, its future, its uses and properties. These are the things we’re interested in. Basically, we’re all about water. Our aim is to get people talking about all aspects of water, whether it be social, economic, political, scientific, physical, historical – you get the idea. This is certainly not a simple subject; we hope you will share your thoughts, knowledge, and questions. Thanks for the visit.
Subscribe to Flushwater by Email
Subscribe to the Flushwater Feed
Water TagsArizona water rights birds California water rights Colorado River allotment Colorado River apportionment Colorado River Basin Colorado River Compact global climate change global warming government control Great blue heron video groundwater Hoover Dam Las Vegas Las Vegas water rights nature Nevada water rights Oregon ownership rivers Siletz River Southwestern US water SWNA texas water and civilization water conservation water crisis water delivery water in Afghanistan water in China water in Iran water in Pakistan water in the Middle East water issues water more precious than oil water policies water rights water shortages water supplies water use water wars water waste Western water law western water reclamation Youtube
- Using bacteria to create a water filter that kills bacteria
- Mediterranean freshwater fish species susceptible to climate change
- Penguins, starfish, whales: Which animals will win and lose in a warming Antarctic?
- Emperor penguins' first journey to sea
- Water, not temperature, limits global forest growth as climate warms
- Risk of infection from water in the air at home
- Climate change: How could artificial photosynthesis contribute to limiting global warming?
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.